Experienced in all aspects of bookkeeping and familiarity with Human Resource benefit coordination, compliance and insurance management.
• Accounts payable
• Assist in Accounts Receivable
• Bank and other reconciliations
• Maintain balances in various accounts
• Preparation and Posting of journal entries to general ledger
• Preparation of general ledger trial balance
• Prepare sales analysis and comparisons
• Assist in establishing departmental budgets
• Work with accountant on year and financials
• Compliance with all current regulations and filings
• Maintain accounting ledgers and files
Human Resource Responsibilities:
• Administer Insurances (Health, Long Term Disability, Workers Compensation,
Auto, Property and Liability)
• Maintain OSHA Logs
• Oversee 401 K
• Assist in payroll duties
• Maintain personnel files including compliance with state and federal agencies
• Assist employees with insurance and workplace issues
Skills and Qualifications:
Strong organizational skills and communication skills, professional interpersonal skills, excellent human relations and oral/written communication skills, attention to detail, degreed professional or high level of work related accounting and bookkeeping experience, HR, payroll, reporting skills, dependability, confidentiality, independence, strong team player.
Computer Skills: QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Paid Sick and Vacation Time
401 K Plan
Job Type: Full-time